AGRIDEA service centres
The AGRIDEA association operates two advisory service centres - AGRIDEA Lindau und AGRIDEA Lausanne. Around 140 staff support persons and institutions engaging in agricultural and rural development. These centres
- develop methodologies for advisory services and professional training,
- conduct pre- and in-service training for agricultural advisers and other knowledge multipliers,
- compile and process data and learning from research, public administration, markets and relevant institutions, and incorporate the results in publications and software,
- provide practical on-site support to advisory services and innovation projects,
- coordinate and promote collaboration of diverse actors in the agricultural and rural knowledge systems,
- carry out assignments and mandates in all their areas of competence.